Can you spare a pint?
My boyfriend Martin Villanueva is checking into Manila Doctors Hospital tomorrow (Oct 26) for surgery (early Oct 27), to finally replace the metal prosthetic in his leg. If you’re in good health and have no tattoos or cavities, could you kindly head over within the week and donate a little blood? Say it’s for him. Any type will do (he’s O+).
I’m not sure if they’ll use your blood (if you share) or if they’ll need blood to replace what they’ll give him. Let’s just say they’re going to need a lot. :|
For those who don’t know Martin, he’s the Creative Writing course coordinator at Ateneo de Manila University. He turned 25 just the other day.
Thanks, friends. <3
17 Notes/ Hide
- petradactyl likes this
- thethinnestpaper reblogged this from giancantdance
- giancantdance reblogged this from asterozoa
- giancantdance likes this
- citizenkerry likes this
- presidents reblogged this from asterozoa
- dover said:Good luck to Martin!
- tomsalamanca reblogged this from asterozoa
- outtosavetheworld likes this
- little-icarus likes this
- loonylin likes this
- asterozoa posted this